Friday, March 9, 2012

Does anyone have the Tropico 3 game for PC?

Do you like it? On a scale of 1-10 how much did you like it? I'm debating whether I should get it or not?Does anyone have the Tropico 3 game for PC?
I bought it for the 360 %26amp; didn't really care for it, so I traded it in and got me a different game instead. The camera angles aren't that great %26amp; it takes a while for you to earn any money, so you can build more buildings and resources for your city. *Believe me! You'll get bored with it in a hurry.* On a scale 1-10, I would give it a 5. In my opinion, it wasn't worth it. It might be a different experience for the PC version, but I wasn't pleased with the 360 version.



The first Tropico game is a whole lot better!
  • Cadillac
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment