Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you export goods in Tropico 4?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I have a Teamster's Office, sufficient roads and a dock. But whenever a freighter leaves it doesn't export anything. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to enable something in the trade section? I am on the first campaign mission, by the way.

Thanks in advance.How do you export goods in Tropico 4?
Check the online guide. It should have an accurate and detailed explanation.How do you export goods in Tropico 4?
Have you built anything to export?



IIRC the first mission you would need to build Tobacco Farms at least 2 of them.

As Long as you have enough Teamsters to pick them up to take to the Dock your fine. Keep in mind your Teamsters still take goods between other industries..



If you are Looking to export other things like Jewelry... have to make sure you are supplying your industry with the correct resources and Import any if needed

1 comment:

  1. We are producing 100% cotton yarn of several counts ranging from 10/s up to 40/s for

    knitting and weaving.
    cotton yarn from

    Pakistan

    cotton carded yarn exporter in

    Pakistan

    ReplyDelete