Friday, March 9, 2012

I am trying to locate a family through the Catholic church in Guatemala, Alacazar Del Tropico?

Please help as we have lost contact and would like to find them!I am trying to locate a family through the Catholic church in Guatemala, Alacazar Del Tropico?
If they are in a parish family is it possible to contact someone who is connected with that church to find the family? You could contact that area and information to find any numbers or addresses. I know thats a hard one. I visited alot of different areas in Guatemala and contact is near impossible unless you have direct connections with people where you are who are able to reach that area. I hope you find them. Im sorry, is that area near Antiqua? That city has a little more tourist money and may be easier to track people??

No comments:

Post a Comment